We’re happy to share some exciting news. Our friends Kerensa & Brandon at RV to Freedom have launched their Roadmap to Full-Time RVing online course just in time for the holidays!
This course and Kerensa and Brandon are the real deal. They’ve been living the full-time RV life for years and created a course to help you move your life on the road, too. They’ll walk you through every step needed to make a smooth transition.
Here’s what you’re going to get:
- 8 Modules that will take you through the process of being a dreamer to becoming a full-time RVer
- Module 1: The RV Lifestyle
- Module 2: Camping Styles
- Module 3: Preparing for Life on the Road
- Module 4: Money Matters
- Module 5: Choosing the Right RV for You
- Module 6: Shopping for an RV
- Module 7: Daily Life of a Full-Timer
- Module 8: Camp Like a Pro
- Videos, audio, and written transcripts of all the content
- Worksheets and resource sheets
This is a done-with-you course. They’ll be with you every step of the way in a student-only Facebook group. As they like to say, this isn’t just a course, it’s a community.
They’re also having weekly live question and answer sessions to make sure no one is left behind.
They have even included bonuses for the launch:
- Detailed maintenance reminder checklist – There are lots of things to maintain on an RV and the timing is different when you’re a full-timer. You won’t fall behind with the checklist.
- Traveling with pets bonus module- If you will travel with a pet, you’ll want this bonus.
- A pdf copy of The Mobile Internet Handbook by Chris Dunphy and Cherie Ve Ard- an invaluable resource to keeping connected on the road
- Overview of current internet options with Cherie and Chris from the Mobile Internet Resource Center and Q&A session
You can learn more about the course and sign up at RV To Freedom. The course is only open for enrollment until Saturday night, so sign up soon!